Camera Web Logitech StreamCam (USB-Type-C) White*
– Take your content to the next level and share your passion with Logitech StreamCam. Featuring pristine image quality, dual front-facing microphones, versatile mounting options, and USB-C connectivity, it’s the perfect camera for broadcasting to your favorite streaming platforms—all you need to do is be yourself!
– Compatible with Windows® and Mac.
A powerful combination
– Logitech StreamCam is even more powerful when used with Logitech Capture. Capture unlocks features on StreamCam that automate exposure, framing, stabilization and more, so you can focus on making your best content.
Stream true-to-life at 60 FPS
– Tired of looking a bit dull? Stream and record vibrant, true-to-life video with smooth motion and crisp details in full HD 1080p at 60 frames per second.
Smart auto-focus and exposure
– Stop losing focus in the middle of streams and videos. AI-enabled facial tracking delivers accurate focus and exposure no matter where you’re positioned. Auto-exposure is finely tuned so you look your best in a variety of lighting conditions.
Full HD vertical video
– Simply turn your StreamCam to instantly shift into portrait mode. Enjoy full HD in the 9:16 format -perfect for Instagram and Facebook stories.
Versatile mounting options
– Achieve the perfect angle for any stream or video with flexible mounting options. The monitor mount features the ability to tilt and pan, or you can even mount it on a tripod. Built-in electronic image stabilization reduces camera shake from accidental bumps or movement.
Connects with USB-C
– The standard for fast and reliable connections, StreamCam uses USB Type-C to ensure efficient video transfer speeds. Compatible with Windows 10 and macOS 10.14 and above.
– StreamCam uses Logitech Capture to automatically keep you framed front and center in all your streams and videos.
Premium audio performance
– Sound more authentic and vibrant to your audience whether you’re singing a song or sharing a story with dual front-facing microphones.
OBS, Xsplit and streamlabs support
– Logitech StreamCam is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), XSplit and Streamlabs so you can effortlessly stream to Twitch, YouTube, and other platforms.
– Max Video Resolution: 1080p/60 fps in MJPEG
– 1920×1080, 1280×720, 960×540, 848×480, 640×360, 320×240
Supported frame rate
– MJPEG: 60 fps, 30 fps, 24 fps, 20 fps, 15 fps, 10 fps, 7.5 fps, 5 fps
– YUY2, NV12: 30 fps, 24 fps, 20 fps, 15 fps, 10 fps, 7.5 fps, 5 fps
– Premium Full HD Glass lens
– f/2.0 – focal length 3.7mm
– Field of View: 78° (diagonal)
– Autofocus(10cm to infinity)/ face based autofocus with Logitech Capture
– Dual omnidirectional mic with noise reduction filter
– Stereo or dual mono channel
Live indicator lights
– White LED
– Without mount: Height: 66mm, Width: 58mm, Depth: 48mm, Weight: 150g
– With monitor mount: Height: 85mm, Width: 58mm, Depth: 48mm, Weight: 222g
– Cable: Length: 1.5m USB – C3.1 cable
– Compatibility: Windows 10 or later, macOS 10.14 or later, 7th Gen Intel®Core™ i5 or later, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C direct connection
– Camera with 1.5m cable USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
– Monitor Mount
– Tripod Mount
– User documentation
– 3-Month premium XSplit license