Camera Web Logitech C920s HD PRO (w/Privacy Shutter)*
Call and record with remarkable HD clarity
– Look your best on video calls and record polished videos with the C920s. It delivers full HD video (1080p at 30fps) and clear, stereo sound with all the most popular video apps.
You set the mood, C920S adjusts the light
– Record in moody dim light or full direct light. Built-in HD autofocus and light correction fine tunes the video to the conditions. You get a razor-sharp and high-def picture every time.
Record in full FULL HD 1080P
– Chat and record vibrant, true-to-life video. The glass lens and full HD 1080p at 30fps capture every detail and bright, natural colors. The 78-degree field of view can frame up to two people at once. Use Logitech Capture software to zoom and pan.
All-in-one Content creation with capture
– With Logitech Capture, you can start recording high-quality video content the second you plug in your new webcam. It enables you to customize recordings, adjust your camera settings, and even create vertical video all with one intuitive interface.
Chat in full stereo
– Two integrated mics capture audio from every angle, so your voice always sounds natural and clear.
Maintain your privacy
– A convenient privacy cover protects the lens—and your privacy.
– Max Resolution: 1080p/30fps – 720p/30fps
– Focus type: Autofocus
– Built-in mic: Stereo
– Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors
– Cable length: 1.5m
– Without clip Height x Width x Depth: 29mm x 94mm x 24mm, Cable Length: 1.5m
– Including clip Height x Width x Depth: 43.3mm x 94mm x 71mm
– Compatible with: Windows® 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7
– Works in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode with supported video-calling clients:
– macOS 10.10 or later
– XBox One™
– Chrome OS™
– Android™ v 5.0 or above
– USB port
– Internet connection 1
– Platform Compatibility: Skype™, Google Hangouts™, FaceTime for Mac
– C920s with 1.5m cable
– Privacy shutter
– User documentation