Keyboard Logitech K120*
– Getting things done should be simple. That’s what makes this full-sized keyboard the right fit. It’s a reliable and durable partner equipped with a number pad with an easy-to-use design that works right out of the box. Just plug in this corded keyboard via USB and go.
Comfortable and full-size
– This full-size keyboard with integrated number pad makes data entry, calculations and navigation a breeze. The curved space bar along with easy-to-read keys provide a comfortable and familiar typing experience.
Easy plug & Play
– The keyboard works right out of the box. Just plug into the USB port, and it’s ready to go. No downloads, no setup, no fuss.
Durable and spill-resistant
– Spill-resistant design1Tested under limited conditions (maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage). Do not immerse the keyboard in liquid., durable keys and sturdy tilt legs with adjustable height, this keyboard is built to last.
Built to keep going
– K120 is built with the same high quality and reliability standards that have made Logitech the #1 global leader for mice and keyboards
Typing feel you love
– This stable keyboard delivers a familiar typing feel, with deep-profile keys, and a springy, responsive bounce-back.
Made with recycled plastic
– The plastic parts in K120 include 51% certified post consumer recycled plastic — to give a second life to end-of-life plastic from old consumer electronics and help reduce our carbon footprint.
– Spill-resistant design
– 10-Key Number pad
– Caps lock indicator light
– Num lock indicator light
– Up to 10 million keystrokes (excludes number lock key)
– Key type: Deep profile
– Black plastics: 51% post-consumer recycled material
– Height: 6.10 in (155mm)
– Width: 17.72 in (450mm)
– Depth: 0.93 in (23.5mm)
– Weight: 19.4 oz (550g)
– Cable length: 59.06 in (150cm)
What you need
– Windows® 7, 8, 10 or later
– Available USB port