Headphones Logitech H390 USB Black*
CRYSTAL CLEAR AUDIO AND HANDY IN-LINE CONTROLS
– Experience clear internet calls with simple plug-and-play USB-A connection and a noise-canceling mic. In-line controls let you control volume or mute without interrupting calls. Laser-tuned drivers deliver enhanced digital audio with your favorite music and games.
USB COMPUTER HEADSET
– The perfect business headset for voice calls, Skype, webinars and more. The 190cm cable is just the right length to give you the freedom to stand up and stretch during long conversations.
DIGITAL STEREO SOUND
– Laser-tuned drivers provide enhanced digital audio for music, games and calls. This plug-and-play headset can be used with any PC or Mac computer with a USB-A port or adapter without the need to install software.
NOISE CANCELING MIC
– Minimizes unwanted background noise for clear conversations. Rigid, left-sided mic can be positioned for better voice capture. Moveable boom can be tucked out of the way when you’re not using it.
– Simple in-line controls on the headset cord let you adjust the volume or mute calls without disruption.
PADDED HEADBAND AND EAR CUPS
– Adjustable headband features swivel-mounted, leatherette ear cushions for hours of comfort. Easy to clean, too.
– USB provides easy plug-and-play operation. Simply plug the USB-A connector into your computer and you’re ready to talk, listen to music or game.
SPECS & DETAILS
– Microphone Type: Bi-directional
– Input Impedance: 32 Ohm
– Sensitivity (headphone): 94 dBV/Pa +/- 3 dB
– Sensitivity (microphone): -17 dBV/Pa +/- 4 dB
– Frequency response (Headset): 20 Hz – 20 KHz
– Frequency response (Microphone): 100 Hz – 10 KHz
– Height: 171 mm
– Width: 151 mm
– Depth: 68 mm
– Weight: .197 kg
– Cable length: 1.9 m
– Windows®, macOS, or Chrome OS™ and popular calling platforms.
– USB port
– USB Computer Headset
– User documentation