Camera Web Logitech BRIO 4K Ultra HD*
THE ULTIMATE WEBCAM FOR VIDEO MEETINGS
– Logitech Brio is our best and most advanced business webcam. Packed with innovative technologies, Brio raises the bar for ultra 4K HD video collaboration excellence. RightLight 3 and high dynamic range (HDR) technology automatically adjust to help you look professional in any lighting environment, including low light, direct sunlight or high contrast lighting conditions. Brio is certified for business and, with integrated optical and infrared sensors, supports Windows Hello.
BEST OF THE BEST
– Brio is a remarkable piece of technology that streams crystal-clear video with superb resolution, frame rate, color and detail, including autofocus and 5x HD zoom. Brio delivers 4K Ultra HD video at 30 fps, HD 1080p at either 30 or 60 fps, and HD 720p at 30, 60 or an ultra-smooth 90 fps for outstanding clarity, smoothness, and detail.
ADJUSTABLE FIELD OF VIEW
– Choose from three field of view (FOV) presets to perfectly frame your video. To frame an ideal head and shoulders view, select 65° diagonal. To capture more of the room, choose 78° or 90° degrees diagonal. Whichever dFOV setting you select, get a closer look with 5x HD zoom in spectacular 4K resolution.
LOOK GREAT IN ANY LIGHT
– Meet, stream, and record with Brio in any light and always look your best. From low light to bright backlit sunshine, RightLight™ 3 and high dynamic range (HDR) technology automatically adjusts to always highlight the most important subject: you.
SOUND PROFESSIONAL IN ANY ENVIRONMENT
– Brio features dual integrated omnidirectional mics with noise-canceling technology. The mics capture audio clearly from up to one meter away without amplifying background noise so conversations always sound natural and clear.
SECURITY MEETS CONVENIENCE
– Powered by both optical and infrared sensors, Brio delivers fast and secure facial recognition for Windows Hello. And no need to type a password for Windows 10: simply look into the Brio lens to login.
SMOOTH STREAMING, NO LAG
– Brio retains a high frame rate (up to 90 fps) in any lighting condition for high-quality recording, asynchronous presentation sharing with Teams, and smooth, fluid gaming broadcasts that keep up with your every move. The higher frame rates are ideal for any situation that requires slow motion or an extra-smooth, fluid video stream.
TAKE CONTROL WITH TUNE DESKTOP
The Logi Tune Desktop app simplifies personal device control and customization on select models, including Brio. The mini app works unobtrusively on your screen for uninterrupted video collaboration, providing zoom in/out, color presets, color adjustments, set manual focus, and enables easy download of firmware updates.
CERTIFIED FOR BUSINESS
– Brio is Certified for Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams®, Zoom® and works with Cortana® and Windows Hello. Certifications and compatibility with other popular applications include BlueJeans, Cisco Webex®, Fuze, Google Meet™, GoToMeeting®, Lifesize Cloud, Pexip, RingCentral Video and Vidyo.
VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS
– Securely mount Brio with the adjustable clip wherever it works best—laptop, display or tabletop—or remove the clip to affix to your own tripod with the integrated thread.
ATTACHABLE PRIVACY SHADE
– A flippable lens shade is included with Brio to protect the lens and assure privacy and peace of mind when the webcam is not in use.
CUSTOMIZABLE CAMERA SETTINGS
– Customize Brio with user-defined pan, zoom, and image controls with Logitech Camera Settings software for Windows and Mac.
WORK BETTER. EVEN AT HOME.
– Get the tools you need to stay focused and execute your highly specialized functions. It’s the best desk solution for high achievers, with the right performance tools designed to take work to new heights.
– 4K/30fps (up to 4096 x 2160 pixels)
– 1080p/30 or 60 fps (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
– 720p/30, 60, or 90 fps (up to 1280 x 720 pixels)
– Camera mega pixel: 13
– Focus type: Autofocus
– Lens type: Glass
– Built-in mic: Stereo
– Mic range: Up to 1 m
– Diagonal field of view (dFoV): 90°/78°/65°
– Digital zoom: 5x
– USB connectivity: USB-A plug-and-play, supports USB-C with third party adapter (not included)
– Detachable universal mounting clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors
– Rightlight™ 3 with HDR for clear image in various lighting environments ranging from low light to direct sunlight.
– Image controls with optional Camera Settings application for control of pan, tilt, and zoom
– Infrared sensor technology for Windows (SDK available for application integration)
– Attachable privacy shutter
– Height: 27 mm
– Width: 102 mm
– Depth: 27 mm
– Cable length: 2.2 m
– Weight: 63 g
ATTACHABLE MOUNTING CLIP
– Height: 19 mm
– Width: 36 mm
– Depth: 63 mm
– Weight: 44 g
– Windows 7 or later (Windows 8.1 or higher required for resolutions greater than 1080p)
– macOS 10.10 or later
– Chrome OS™
– 2GB RAM or more needed for 1080p video streaming
– 1GB is typically needed for streaming 720p
– One USB 2 or USB 3 port (4K recording and streaming requires a USB 3.0 port and compatible third party software)
– Compatible with Microsoft DirectShow
– Works with popular calling platforms
– Webcam with detachable universal mounting clip (on webcam)
– Attachable privacy shutter
– Travel bag
– 2.2 m USB-A to USB-C cable (USB 2.0 or 3.0)
– User documentation
Достапно по нарачка