Mouse Logitech G604 Gaming Wireless & Bluetooth
15 Programmable controls
– Program, refine, and win. Master your arsenal in Battle Royale, MMO, and MOBA gameplay with tactically positioned controls in optimal quantity and configuration. Refine and align keybinds, perfect your commands, and win.
Dual connectivity with lightspeed
– One click lets you toggle between ultra-fast 1ms LIGHTSPEED wireless and Bluetooth-even across two separate machines.
Hero 25K Sensor
– Featuring HERO 25K, our most advanced gaming sensor with precise 1:1 tracking and class-leading power efficiency. HERO 25K also achieves 25.600 max DPI, plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration.
Spin. Ratchet. Switch.
– A durable metal scroll wheel switches between hyper-fast and ratcheted scrolling. Fly through menus, ratchet through weapon and spell selections, or apply keybinds to up and down inputs.
240 Hours. One AA.
– Play longer-better-with the high-performance HERO 25K sensor. A combination of class-leading accuracy and power efficiency makes it all possible. Use Bluetooth mode to game for up to 5.5 months.
– G604 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
– LIGHTSPEED wireless receiver
– USB receiver extender cable
– AA Battery
– User documentation
– Height: 130mm (5.12 in)
– Width: 80mm (3.15 in)
– Depth: 45mm (1.77 in)
– Weight: 135g (4.76 oz), with AA Battery
– Sensor: HERO 25K
– Resolution: 100 – 25.600 DPI
– Zero smoothing/acceleration/filtering
– Max. acceleration: > 40 G
– Max. speed: > 400 IPS
– USB data format: 16 bits/axis
– LIGHTSPEED Wireless report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
– Bluetooth report rate: 88-133 Hz (7.5-11.25ms)
– Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
– PTFE Feet: 250-km range
– LIGHTSPEED mode: up to 240 hours (non-stop gaming)
– Bluetooth mode: up to 5.5 months (standard usage)
– Dual mode hyper-fast scroll wheel
– Onboard memory
– Mechanical Button Tensioning System
– LIGHTSPEED mode: USB port and Windows® 7 or later, macOS® 10.12 or later, Chrome OS™, or Android™ 3.2 or later
– Bluetooth mode: Bluetooth-enabled device with Windows 8 or later, macOS 10.12 or later, Chrome OS, or Android 5.0 or later