Mouse Logitech G PRO Gaming Wireless
Our most accurate gaming sensor
– As esports professionals strive for ever greater speed and accuracy, so too does Logitech G. With the invention of HERO 25K, the next-gen gaming sensor, the world now has a new leader. For PRO Wireless, HERO 25K has been optimized to track insane flicks at speeds over 400 IPS without spinning out. HERO 25K delivers peak performance at any sensitivity with zero smoothing, acceleration, or filtering from 100 to 25.600 DPI. HERO 25K also consumes 10x less power than predecessors, like PMW3366, enabling a lighter battery and longer battery life. Pros require the best, and that’s HERO 25K.
– For pros, cutting the cord is vital. Cord drag produces friction and distraction that is unacceptable in professional esports. This innovative, end-to-end wireless technology overcomes the limitations of latency, connectivity and power to provide consistent, lag-free, 1ms report rate connection-without a wire.
– The latest endoskeleton design from Logitech G achieves an unreal 80-gram weight. The incredibly thin outer shell, as thin as 1mm, uses an innovative ladder-chassis design for tournament-ready strength and structural support.
The advanced LiPo battery is incredibly long-lasting and lightweight for no-hassles, worry-free wireless gaming. Charge before a tournament and you can forget all about the battery while you compete.
4-8 Programmable buttons
– Removable left and right side buttons make PRO Wireless truly ambidextrous, and let pros decide how many side buttons they want-from zero to four. The DPI button1Logitech G HUB software is required to reprogram DPI button and will be available starting 9/3/2018 is located on the underside of the mouse to eliminate unintentional DPI shifts in-game. Logitech G PRO Wireless Gaming Mouse can be used out-of-the-box with preset button settings or can be fully configured to your custom preferences using Logitech G HUB.
– PRO Wireless comes complete with ~16.8M color customization that’s perfect for representing your team colors, personalizing your setup, or synchronizing with other G products. LIGHTSYNC also features game-driven lighting effects that respond to in-game action, audio visualization, screen color sampling and more. Program it all with G HUB.
– With an onboard memory, you can use G HUB to save your preferences directly to the mouse for fast and easy use on tournament systems. Your mouse settings remain consistent from home to stage. Skip installing custom software or reconfiguring your settings. Get straight to the game.
Mechanical button tensioning system
– PRO Wireless is equipped with the latest primary button engineering. Using a metal spring to tension separated left and right button keyplates, the travel distance and actuation force (force required to click) have been reduced and refined. The result is an incredibly accurate, consistent and tight feel for every click.
– Built on over 35 years of Logitech expertise in engineering, building, testing mice, PRO Wireless is designed to withstand pro esports players during training and tournaments. The surface of PRO is coated for durability and grip while the feet are tested to perform for over 250km of use.
– PRO Series gear is purpose-built for professional gaming. The most advanced technology and highest performance specs—designed in partnership with professional players worldwide-deliver the precision, speed, and endurance required to win. Everything pros need. Nothing they don’t.
In the box
– PRO Wireless Gaming Mouse
– LIGHTSPEED™ USB receiver
– USB Charging/data cable
– Optional receiver extension adapter
– Optional side buttons (2x left, 2x right)
– Optional button covers (2x left, 2x right)
– User documentation
– Height: 125.0mm
– Width: 63.5mm
– Depth: 40.0mm
– Weight: 80g
– Cable length: 1.80m
– Sensor: HERO™ 25K
– Resolution: 100 – 25.600 DPI
– Zero smoothing/acceleration/filtering
– Max. acceleration: >40G
– Max. speed: >400 IPS
– USB Data format: 16 bits/axis
– USB Report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
– Wireless technology: LIGHTSPEED Wireless
– Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
– PTFE Feet: > 250 kilometers
– Default lighting: 48 Hours
– No lighting: 60 Hours
– POWERPLAY Compatible
– Onboard memory: 5 Profiles
– LIGHTSYNC RGB: 1 Zone
– Mechanical Button Tensioning System
– Windows® 7 or later
– macOS 10.11 or later
– Chrome OS™
– USB Port
– Internet access for Logitech G HUB (optional)