Tester for UTP,STP,Coaxial,Telephone cables Lanberg
– Lanberg’s network cable tester is a multifunctional device for testing cables of ICT networks. The device is an indispensable tool for every installer and significantly helps to save time in verifying network wire pairs. Product’s main application is to measure the continuity of LAN cabling and verification of connections along with the detection of possible problems with cabling, such as short-circuits or incorrect pairings of wire.
– Cable tester equipped with RJ-45, RJ-12/RJ-11, and the coaxial connectors LEDs with power switch.
– Terminator (attachment) equipped with RJ-45 and RJ-12/RJ-11 connectors LEDs.
– Automatic validation of connections in RJ-45 and RJ-11 cables.
– Slow test option.
– Signal measurement and control using 9 LEDs.
– Two different speed modes (automatic scan) with the possibility of setting the normal or slow speed.
– Detection of incorrect connections.
– Detection of short circuits and breaks in wiring.
– Detection of junction of cable pairs.
– Detection of reversal of cable pairs.
– Power supply: 9V battery (not included).
– Current: 2.5mA.
– Max current: 20mA.
– Max. distance of signal transmission: > 250m.
– Compatible with CE standards.
– Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 28 mm x 102 mm x 105mm.
– Net weight: 100g.