Mousepad Logitech G240 Cloth Gaming*
MODERATE SURFACE FRICTION
– Gaming using low-DPI settings benefits from moderate resistance to the mouse feet when starting or stopping a rapid movement. Heat-treated at 200° C, the cloth surface of G240 provides just the right amount of friction for low-DPI maneuvers.
CONSISTENT SURFACE TEXTURE
– Heavy patterns and designs can interfere with sensor performance. G240 features a clean, consistent surface texture. This gives sensors better imagery for translating mouse movement into cursor movement, an improvement over inconsistent or dirty table and desk surfaces.
MATCHED TO LOGITECH G SENSOR
– G240 can give gamers access to enhanced sensor accuracy and precision. G240 uses a surface texture comparable to the optimal testing environment for Logitech G mice.
STABLE RUBBER BASE
– The rubber base firmly bonded to the cloth helps keep the flexible surface in place to prevent the cloth from bunching up in front of the mouse and interfering with smooth mouse movement.
COMFORTABLE CLOTH CONSTRUCTION
– At just 1 mm thick, G240 maintains a low profile. The soft fabric improves comfort as the wrist moves back and forth across the mouse pad’s edge.
ROLL AND GO
– With a flexible cloth construction, G240 rolls up for easy transport and lies flat when you’re ready to play. Protect the mouse pad when you take it to LAN events using the durable hexagonal packaging.
– Height: 280 mm
– Width: 340 mm
– Depth: 1 mm
– Weight: 90 g, approximate
– User documentation
Достапно по нарачка