Mouse Logitech MX518 Gaming*
The legend reborn
– As one of the most-beloved gaming mice ever, MX518 has inspired legions of fans around the world to ask Logitech G to bring it out of retirement. And we heard you. We pulled the original tools from the Vault and meticulously restored them—right down to the original glossy keyplate. It’s the classic, comfortable shape you know and love, now with modern components that perform to today’s advanced standards and a new, updated Nightfall color scheme.
Hero 16K Sensor
– The reborn MX518 is enhanced with the latest innovations in gaming technology, like our exclusive HERO 16K sensor. It’s our most accurate gaming sensor ever with next-gen performance and all-new architecture. With a capture rate of up to 17,000 frames per second, HERO achieves 400+ IPS across the entire 100 – 16,000 DPI range1Advanced settings require Logitech G HUB software available for download at logitech.com/downloads with zero smoothing, filtering or acceleration. HERO truly sets the bar for the highest levels of precision, for pros and enthusiasts alike.
– MX518 comes fully loaded. Save up to five profiles to the onboard memory, using Logitech G HUB, and take them with you. Your saved settings will work on any PC without additional software or any login required.
– Cycle up and down through as many as five DPI settings with a single click of the buttons directly above and below the wheel. Quickly reset your sensitivity with the Default DPI button. Customize these DPI settings with G HUB, or use the default settings (400, 800, 1600, 3200, and 6400) out-of-the-box.
8 Programmable buttons
– Use G HUB to program your favorite commands and macros to each of the 8 buttons. Build, crouch, melee, heal … put your power moves at your fingertips. Save up to 5 different profiles directly to the mouse to take your settings with you anywhere.
– Height: 131mm
– Width: 73mm
– Depth: 43mm
– Weight: 101g mouse only
– Cable length: 2.10m
– Sensor: HERO™ 16K
– Resolution: 100 – 16,000 DPI
– Zero smoothing/acceleration/filtering
– Max. acceleration: > 40 G2Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
– Max. speed: > 400 IPS3Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
– USB data format: 16 bits/axis
– USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
– Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
– PTFE Feet: > 250 kilometers4Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
– Onboard memory: 5 Profiles
– Lightweight, flexible cable
– Windows® 7 or later
– macOS 10.11 or later
– USB port
– Internet access for Logitech G HUB (optional)