Logitech USB Unifying Receiver*
ONE RECEIVER – 6 DEVICES
– Connect up to 6 compatible keyboards and mice to one computer with a single Unifying receiver – and forget the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
TINY, LEAVE-IN RECEIVER
– Our smallest Unifying receiver. So tiny that you can leave it in your notebook, so there’s no need to unplug it when you move around.
LOST YOUR UNIFYING RECEIVER?
– Use this stand-alone USB Unifying receiver to replace a lost one. It’s compatible with all Logitech Unifying products (look for Unifying logo displayed on compatible products)
ADDITIONAL RECEIVER FOR LOGITECH DUAL CONNECTIVITY DEVICES
– Use an extra Unifying receiver to connect a dual connectivity mouse or keyboard – or both – to a second computer. Then switch from one computer to the other with the push of a button for efficient multi-tasking. It can also be a great add on for your Logitech Flow setup.
LOGITECH ADVANCED 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
– Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology provides a powerful, reliable connection up to 33 feet (10 meters) away with virtually no delays or dropouts.
Specs & Details
– Height: 0.59 in (15 mm)
– Width: 0.35 in (9 mm)
– Depth: 0.24 in (6 mm)
– Weight: 0.04 oz (1.23 g)
– Logitech Unifying compatible devices
– Windows®︎ 10,11 or later
– macOS® 10.10 or later