Keyboard Logitech K740 Illuminated*
Logitech perfectstroke™ Key system
– The PerfectStroke key system distributes typing force evenly across the key surfaces making every keystroke quiet, natural and fluid—even if you strike the edge of a key
Better typing-day or night
– Convenient typing in low light or in the dark. The illuminated keys are sharp, bright and easy to read.
Comfortable and quiet
– Whisper-quiet, comfortable typing with the Logitech Perfectstroke™ key system and a built-in, soft-touch palm rest.
Soft-Touch palm rest
– The built in palm rest has a soft, rubber coating for enhanced comfort. Your hands should move freely and be elevated above the palm rest while you type. In between typing, use the palm rest as a resting place for your wrists. Placing the keyboard flat on the desk helps to keep your wrists in a more neutral (straight) position, but you can also use the tilt legs to adjust the height to suit you.
– The keyboard is classic black with a touch of orange to identify the FN functions. A clear transparent strip borders the left, top and right edges and a complementary strip of glossy black separates the keys and the palm rest. Embedded in the glossy black strip, to the right of the keyboard, you will find the Num Lock, Caps Lock and Scroll lock LEDs.Together, these elements add a touch of elegance to your desk.
– The keyboard has a full size layout with a number pad and full size arrow keys to navigate your document easily
Ultra-thain keyboard profile
– The keyboard is noticeably thin—especially when you look at it from the side. At its thickest part it is only 9.3 mm from frame to keys, to keep your desk looking clean and uncluttered.
Laser-Etched backlit keys
– Type easily in low light and even in the dark. Back lighting ensures the keys are sharp, bright and easy to read. Only the key characters are illuminated, so you see just what you need to see without distraction.
Manual brightness adjustment
– You can manually adjust the intensity of the illumination using the brightness key located in the top right corner of the keyboard. There are three different brightness levels and it is also possible to disable the illumination if needed.
– To use the keyboard, simply plug in the USB cable and start typing. The cable is approximately 1.8m long—enough to reach your desktop if it is underneath your desk, or on top of it.
– Windows Vista®,XP,7,8,10
– USB port
Достапно по нарачка